Great slippers for a Girls' Trip, Bridal Party, Corporate Events, Employee Appreciation, Birthday Parties, Book Clubs and more!
Priced per pair
THINGS TO KNOW
* We carry open and closed toe shippers in white and black
* Black slippers have eva soles and white slippers have hard rubber soles
* Slippers are made of coral fleece or polyester material depending on availability
* WOT - White open toe WCT- White Closed toe BCT- Black closed Toe BOT - Black Open Toe
* Items ship on the date YOU SELECT from the drop down menu
* Items normally arrive in the US 5-7 days after the selected ship date but during the holidays items can take longer.
*Put all personalization in the personalization box to include your font choice and font color choice.
**Two colors max on font colors for the entire order.
***Please send us your Logo to review before purchase.
WE DO NOT EMBROIDER. WE DO NOT USE THREAD!
we use professional grade vinyl on all items.
See our policies for other details.
No refunds on personalized items
Slipper materials and soles are subject to change depending in availability.
Font colors may look different depending on your monitor.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Slippers fit women sizes 8 to 10 and are one size.
Some black slippers fit women sizes 6-8. Please inquire
Men sizes are 7 to 9
There is a larger size for women up to a 12 and men up to a 10 in white slippers only.
We DO NOT carry men sizes in Flip Flops. All Flip Flops are for women.
Leave personalization in the note to seller box at checkout.
You are to select your own ship date from a list of dates on most items. Your items will ship on the date you choose.
Sure. Add rush shipping at checkout. Be sure to ask the seller first to ensure there are enough items on hand to complete your order.